CFX Boxing Glove Deodorizer
Solve the problem of smelly and unsanitary boxing gloves after training. Our eco-friendly boxing glove deodorizers help neutralize odors trapped inside your gloves and inhibit bacteria growth for an extra level of sanitation. These deodorizers are reusable and refillable. The refill satchels are comprised of 100% compostable fillings. All scents are made with a natural, non-toxic aroma spray that is a safer alternative to the toxic chemical sprays used in other deodorizers.
Bundle up & save!
Get 10% off when you purchase 2 deodorizers or refills. Use code 10CFEBUNDLE upon checkout.
- Get 15% off when you purchase 3 deodorizers or refills. Use code 15CFEBUNDLE upon checkout.
- Get 20% off when you purchase 4 deodorizers or refills. Use code 20CFEBUNDLE upon checkout.
- Absorbs odors & sweat via anti-microbial satchels
- Reduces sweat & bacteria breakdown to maximize the lifespan of your gloves
- Protects your gear for up to 6 months
- Designed to be eco-conscious
We hand-selected 4 different scents that will keep your gym bag smelling fresh:
- Eaglewood: a rich woodsy fragrance comparable to a cologne
- Jasmine: a fresh, natural floral scent
- Sakura: a sweeter twist on a traditional floral scent
- Bamboo: an unscented option for those sensitive to fragrances
Not really an avid boxer and your boxing gloves aren't seeing any sweaty action?
The deodorizers can also be used for general odor absorption. Insert them into your shoes, hang them up in your closet, or keep them in your drawers to give your clothes a fresh boost.
I had to throw away my old pair (another brand) because it had gotten old. These work perfectly, they hold my gloves well, and I love that I can change out the scent packets. I will absolutely be buying more in the future. It’s a great product; exactly what I was looking for!
Their scents are FANTASTIC and non-cloying like *those* green & gray glovedogs everyone gets online. I prefer the Jasmine over the Eaglewood because the scent is lighter and more refreshing. I love the fact you can buy refills. Even though the pair of deodorizers I bought a year ago are still kickin' out a lovely scent, I know gyms have oodles of bacteria and I want to keep my gloves in use. I put the "old" refills in my car and closet for a little extra added freshness.
I had used a scented boxing glove deodorizer for months, and the smell was so strong my wife made me keep them in the garage, and the gloves would be soaking wet inside still even after days. The Chimera scentless deodorizers have all but eliminated the smell, and the gloves are so much drier inside.
These worked very well and quickly took the odor out of the gloves. I plan to to continue using these to sanitize my gloves.
Nice pleasant smell. Not overpowering. Appreciate the free refill